Monday, February 16, 2009

"What (These Two) News Anchors Do During Commercials..."




...Not any local anchors that I know of, I should hasten to say. The YouTube video of these two Chicago TV anchors is so unusual that I couldn't resist passing it along.

From The Chicago Tribune
:

WGN-TV weekend anchors Robert Jordan and Jackie Bange do a little dance number each Saturday and Sunday night during their telecast's first commercial break. Word is that it started out as a short 10-second dance, but now they have choreographed it into the full 2:40 of the break.

.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Glad you put that up! I saw that a week or so ago and meant to post it as a challenge to the local media, but never got around to it.

Anonymous said...

I could see Wendy and Andrew doing something like that!